Canterbury Parents' Association
Every Canterbury parent is a member Canterbury Parents’ Association (CPA). The CPA offers many ways to volunteer and become actively involved in the Canterbury community. Monthly CPA meetings are a good way to find out what’s happening on campus and to meet other parents. Meeting dates and times are announced in the weekly email newsletter, Chatter.
All meetings will be at 8 a.m. in Berry Hall with the exception of the May luncheon. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend Canterbury Parents Association meetings. Find out how you can become involved in the life of our school!
Please contact CPA President Liddy Hall with any questions.
Meeting Dates in 2019-20
- Sept. 10
- Oct. 8
- Nov. 5
- Jan. 14
- Feb. 11
- March 17
- April 14
- May 12 - luncheon and social meeting
Canterbury Parents' Association (CPA) is an organization that includes and represents all parents of Canterbury School. This organization exists to harness the energy and resources necessary to support the goals established by the Board of Trustees. The CPA is a cooperative and necessary link in the daily functioning of a private school. The mission is to further the educational excellence of our children by:
- providing a support system through service to students, parents, faculty, Board of Trustees and community
- facilitating communication among parents, faculty and Board of Trustees
- encouraging parental involvement and organizing work forces
- acting as a positive marketing influence engaging in fundraisers which improve the school life of our children
Learn more about volunteer opportunities and the CPA's activities at Canterbury on the CPA's CLAW page (parents must log in). There’s something for everyone, no matter where your interests lie.