Opportunities to Visit
Join us online in the new year for a virtual information session. Our terrific teachers will be holding two sessions for prospective Kindergarten and Early Childhood (3s and PreK) parents in the new year.
All About Kindergarten - Virtual Info Session - Thursday, Jan. 21, 11 a.m.
The ABCs of Early Childhood - Virtual Info Session - Wednesday, Jan. 27, 10 a.m.
Pre-registration is required to receive a link to the live session or the replay. Please click on the links above to learn more and sign up.
Additionally, we are pleased to welcome prospective parents back to our 35-acre campus for modified tours. When making a school decision, it’s so important to visit campus to evaluate whether Canterbury is the right fit for your family.
Visiting the Canterbury Campus
Seeing students and teachers at work and learning about the health and safety protocols we have put in place is a valuable experience when you are deciding whether Canterbury is the right environment for your child.
The best way to see campus is in person! We are now offering masked tours to individual families to best ensure the health of our community and our visitors. We have put in place the following guidelines:
- Please complete a health questionnaire prior to coming to campus. We will send you the questionnaire the morning of your visit.
- All visitors must wear masks when visiting campus.
- When you arrive, please park outside the administration building and call the main office (336-288-2007). Indicate that you are here for a tour, and our admissions staff will meet you outside the main office to begin your visit.
- We ask that you practice social distancing (maintaining 6 feet of distance) to protect the health of our community.
- We will frequently talk outside during the tour and limit time inside buildings.
- We will visit indoor spaces via hallways and be able to look into classrooms, but for health and safety reasons, we will not enter any individual classrooms.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer stations at the entrances of all our buildings.
See our campus in action and hear about the experience of a Canterbury student through the eyes of a recent graduate. This four-minute video will give you a chance to see all that Canterbury has to offer.
Now more than ever, we appreciate the great advantages of our spacious 35-acre campus on Old Lake Jeanette Road. From modern buildings designed with our students in mind to expansive outdoor space, Canterbury's facilities allow for an enhanced learning experience. Buildings on campus include primary academic buildings for both lower school and middle school students, an arts center, science building, athletic center, student center, and multi-story chapel. Our outdoor spaces include field space, an early childhood playground and a full lower school playground, tennis courts, nature trails, outdoor classrooms, a pond, and both high and low ropes courses, including a climbing wall. Check out the aerial footage below to see the campus our students take advantage of on a daily basis.