Opportunities to Visit
Visiting the Canterbury Campus
Seeing students and teachers at work and learning about the health and safety protocols we have put in place is a valuable experience when you are deciding whether Canterbury is the right environment for your child.
The best way to evaluate whether Canterbury is the right fit for your family is by visiting us in person! We are now offering masked tours to individual families to best ensure the health of our community and our visitors. We have put in place the following guidelines:
- Please complete a health questionnaire prior to coming to campus. We will send you the questionnaire the morning of your visit.
- All visitors must wear masks when visiting campus.
- When you arrive, please park outside the administration building and call the main office (336-288-2007). Indicate that you are here for a tour, and our admissions staff will meet you outside the main office to begin your visit.
- We ask that you practice social distancing (maintaining 6 feet of distance) to protect the health of our community.
- We will frequently talk outside during the tour and limit time inside buildings.
- We will visit indoor spaces via hallways and be able to look into classrooms, but for health and safety reasons, we will not enter any individual classrooms.
- We encourage you to use the hand sanitizer stations at the entrances of all our buildings.
Virtual Info Sessions
Contact us to receive a recording of our virtual info sessions for parents of prospective kindergarteners and parents of prospective early childhood students. These recorded live sessions with our teachers help show why our joyful program is a benefit to so many children. You'll have a chance to learn about our students' experiences, hear about the curriculum, and ask questions about the school.
See our campus in action and hear about the experience of a Canterbury student through the eyes of a recent graduate. This four-minute video will give you a chance to see all that Canterbury has to offer.
Now more than ever, we appreciate the great advantages of our spacious 35-acre campus on Old Lake Jeanette Road. From modern buildings designed with our students in mind to expansive outdoor space, Canterbury's facilities allow for an enhanced learning experience. Buildings on campus include primary academic buildings for both lower school and middle school students, an arts center, science building, athletic center, student center, and multi-story chapel. Our outdoor spaces include field space, an early childhood playground and a full lower school playground, tennis courts, nature trails, outdoor classrooms, a pond, and both high and low ropes courses, including a climbing wall. Check out the aerial footage below to see the campus our students take advantage of on a daily basis.