The Fund for Canterbury School has historically been a great source of pride at Canterbury, with more than 90% of parents and many alumni, alumni parents, and grandparents participating. Your unrestricted, tax-deductible investment in the Annual Fund makes up the $1,600 difference between tuition and the actual cost to educate your child.
Leadership level gifts include:
- Founders’ Circle: gifts of $10,000+
- The Canterbury Cross: gifts of $5,000-$9,999
- Cornerstone Donors: gifts of $2,500-$4,999
- Keystone Donors: gifts of $1,000-$2,499
- Cougar’s Den: acknowledges all gifts from alumni
You can make your Annual Fund gift to Canterbury School with a check payable to Canterbury School; with a one-time or monthly credit card payment; and with gifts of stocks or securities. Pledge payments for the current year’s campaign are due by June 30.