Working together to help children learn and grow in a complex world
Mar. 3, 2021
The Canterbury School Prayer
By Canterbury School
Take a moment to look between the lines with us to see how this prayer guides our special Canterbury School experience. Click here or on the image at the right to hear the prayer spoken by our students.
- Starting the school search for your young child
- Q&A on the COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents
- Grandparents & Special Friends Day 2021
- The Canterbury School Prayer
- 6 Tips on Talking with Kids about Work
- The gifts of low-stakes testing
- Reflections on moving to an independent school
- Canterbury birthdays are like a warm hug
- 5 ways to help your child adapt to the new school year
- Canterbury launches blended learning
- Summer enrichment starts here
- A pivotal moment for our community
- Fun and games build fitness and family bonds
- Hang in there: Tips for being at home with being at home
- Distance Learning Updates
- What teachers want parents to know about learning at home
- How does PE benefit academics?
- The importance of reading aloud to your children
- 5 questions to ask when considering a school
- Advent encouragement for the hectic holiday season
- Kids and Technology: Tips for Parents
- Making your list and checking it twice? Book ideas for holiday giving
- Why do children learn to play the recorder?
- Strong bonds enrich students and teachers for a lifetime
- Helping your child love reading
- Simulations build empathy in middle schoolers
- Is my child ready for kindergarten?
- Online branding tips for teens
- Report Card Ruminations
- Transitioning from Canterbury to High School
- How to start your school search
- Finding the right school
- How to read a report card
- Is PreK the most important year of school?
- Pros and cons of kids and technology