Working together to help children learn and grow in a complex world
Jun. 4, 2020
A pivotal moment for our community
By Phil Spears, Head of School
Talking Race With Young Children - Audio
Talking to Children after Racial Incidents - Print Interview
- 5 ways to help your child adapt to the new school year
- Canterbury launches blended learning
- Summer enrichment starts here
- A pivotal moment for our community
- Fun and games build fitness and family bonds
- Hang in there: Tips for being at home with being at home
- Distance Learning Updates
- What teachers want parents to know about learning at home
- How does PE benefit academics?
- The importance of reading aloud to your children
- 5 questions to ask when considering a school
- Advent encouragement for the hectic holiday season
- Kids and Technology: Tips for Parents
- Making your list and checking it twice? Book ideas for holiday giving
- Why do children learn to play the recorder?
- Strong bonds enrich students and teachers for a lifetime
- Helping your child love reading
- Simulations build empathy in middle schoolers
- Is my child ready for kindergarten?
- Online branding tips for teens
- Report Card Ruminations
- Transitioning from Canterbury to High School
- How to start your school search
- Finding the right school
- How to read a report card
- Is PreK the most important year of school?
- Pros and cons of kids and technology