Scholarship Application Procedure
- Parents receive an application.
- Parents grant permission for child’s current school to release records to Canterbury School.
- Parent files an application (no application fee) and Canterbury School receives required supporting documents by the end of February.
- If the student is chosen as a finalist, the student and his/her parent(s) visit Canterbury School on a designated Saturday afternoon in the spring. The student will be interviewed and academically assessed.
- After the school visit, the Scholarship Committee will meet to review the student’s school records, teacher observations, and the results of the screening.
- Parents are notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision.
- An acceptance letter and enrollment contract are sent to the parent(s) of admitted students. The signed contract is returned to Canterbury School.
- The new student is now officially enrolled!
Click here for an application.