Apply to Canterbury
Instructions for prospective families
1. Click on the "Apply online" link below.
2. Select the blue "Create Account" link to create a CLAW username and password.
3. After entering your basic information, click the "Submit" button.
- Our system may recognize you by your email address.
- If the system recognizes your email address, it will be highlighted in red after you press "Submit."
- If this occurs, select the "Forget login?" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address to receive an automatic reply containing your CLAW username and password.
- Once you receive a CLAW username and password, you will have access to complete the online application, monitor your child's progress through the admission process and learn more about Canterbury.
Instructions for current Canterbury families
1. Click on the "Apply online" button below.
2. Enter your CLAW username and password when asked.
We will receive the data exactly as entered, so please make sure that you enter the information accurately in terms of spelling and punctuation.
Each application should be accompanied by a $50 non-refundable application fee.
Canterbury School is a co-educational, independent Episcopal school that seeks diversity in its student body and staff. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance programs, athletic and other school-administered policies.